Hey Penguins, Its time to track DJ Cadence and Aunt Arctic!!

Online!

Server: Yukon

Room: Backstage


Online!

Server: Wind Chill

Room: Backstage

Chat:
Get your own Chat Box!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Club Penguin Igloo Upgrades St Patrick's Day Igloo!

Hey Everyone! Club Penguin have updated the Igloo Upgrades catalog and it has only 1 new igloo inside, yet that igloo is really cool and I have bought it straight away. It is the St. Patrick’s day igloo. I really think Club Penguin should do a normal big igloo with the green colour.

Awesome right? Let me just pick up all those four leaf clovers and then we will be all good..*Picks up clovers* Now, I am going to help herber–Woopies, did I just say that out loud? Haha, only joking. What do you think of the new igloo? It’s one of my favourite’s.

Comment and Tell Me What You Think Of This Awesome Post!

-ClubpenguinSV Main Owner and Designer, Staly Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment